Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Merry Merry Christmas!

Family and Friends! As this Christmas is nearing I especially feel
closer to you not only because my time here in New Jersey is shorter
than I'm used to, but because the Spirit of the Lord is with you and
me more than usual as we celebrate the Saviors Birth!
I just want to bare my witness to you that I know our Savior lives and
loves us all! He died for our sins and we can find hope and joy in his
love, we just have to follow him as beacons us through out the
scriptures. One of my favorites is in Luke 18:22 as He invites us to
give away all we have and follow him. I know that as we do this, we
will see the spiritual and temporal blessings that our Heavenly Father
has in store for us!

Have a very merry Christmas and an amazing New Year!!
May we keep Him in our thoughts always.

Thank you for all of your love and prayers!

-Elder Fotu

No comments:

Post a Comment