Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Week To Never Forget!

First off i got a new Companion!!!! His name is Elder Bennett!  He's from Syracuse Utah and Im killing him! Yep! This is his last transfer before he heads Home!! But he's not trunky at all! He is so exited to be here in East Orange and is going to end his mission with a bang!

Im sooooooo PUMPED right now! We've been contacting like crazy and and had some great success with a lot people so far! And the best thing about it is we found 7 new investigators just this past week!! The Lord answered my prayers! He blessed me with a companion that wants to work and people to teach!! My heart is full of joy and gratitude.  

My Birthday felt like just another day.. hahah went out and worked hard, although we did have a Branch Christmas Party that night which was super fun! Had lots to eat. That night we called Ronald, our investigator to invite him to the Party and he said he was going to come but then his car broke down so i was kinda sad about that but we are meeting with him this afternoon so i hope that works out. 

So Garrett Got Hitched! hahaha Wow! I got the wedding Invite the day before and showed to some of the Missionaries in our zone meeting and two of them are from Centerville or wherever and they know Alexandria! hahah they were like freaking out when i showed them the picture! Hahaha so ask her if she remembers an Elder Wood from Holiday and a Sister Cooper from Centerville. Anyways Im so happy for them and cant wait to get home and meet their 2 babies that their going to have!! hahahah 

Thank you for all of the Birthday Wishes and Letters! But Especially I am sooooo grateful for all of your prayers! As you can see they have brought miracles to this area and to me! My Testimony of prayer has grown so much since i've become a missionary because of my constant need of the spirit in this work.  I love and pray for all of you and hope you have a great week! Prayer, Scripture Study & Church are what keep us on track! Keep doing those three basic things and everything else works its self out! 

I love and Miss You All! 

Until Next Week.

-Elder Fotu

No comments:

Post a Comment