Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Morning

Good Morning Family! So this past week was CRAZY as usual... Tuesday
Danny, Caden and Maddi Came to our mission! 5 zones got together at
the Newark Chapel and Danny spoke to us! It was Awesome! He talked
about how President Taggart's Uncle Charlie (who Caden is named after)
was the reason why he went on a mission. He gave a lot of background
on the Ricciardi Letter, talked on so many things that our mission
needed to lift and inspire us! All in all it was an awesome experience
not only to see them but to here Danny's sweet testimony!
The first part on the week we were in Fardale and Passaic for
Exchanges. I was with Elder Nielsen and Elder Peterson! Super fun
exchange with Great missionaries.
Friday we had MLC which was very good. Following MLC it was mischief
night in Jersey so all missionaries had to be in by 6! So we transfer
planned at the mission home and spent the night there. Saturday
Morning Elder Pearson and I Headed down to Princeton for Exchanges. I
was with Elder Rigtrup and Elder Leilua (straight FOB)! I got to go to
church with them and then came back to Elizabeth last night. Super
crazy wiped out from all this madness! But I know that if I'm tired
then I'm doing something right... So that's good!

Thanks for all the love and Prayers! Keep Loving and living the Gospel!

Love you!

-Elder Fotu

No comments:

Post a Comment