Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sup ERRBODY!!

Well this week was a good one! The weather started out super hot and
we were dying! Luckily it got a lot cooler during the weekend. Elder
Pluim and I have been working extra hard to prep him to go home this
next week! He is on a departing trip right now to the Statue of
Liberty while I'm in Elizabeth with Elder York my district leader!

Our week started out kinda funny and slow but like always in Irvington
as the weekends comes it gets better! We have been meeting with a guy
named Moses. I talked about him in some of my last emails. He's from
Ghana! He's a boss! He's really progressing! We started teaching his
Brother Isaac! Who's really cool! It's kinda funny because we're
teaching those two brothers and also another set of brothers: Isaiha
and Jeff! Who are really cool kids!

I was also able to have an interview with president on Tuesday. It was
really good! He always asks me what I'm learning and in past
interviews I could never really think of stuff to tell him but this
past interview I told him about my experience with a senior couple
that used to teach institute in our ward: the Strouds who we were
really close to! And I had been learning a lot from them but I told
him that I was able to gain a better understanding of personal
revelation and why it's so important!
He also asked me how my family is doing and I talked to him about how
many great blessings my family has received from me being here and I
am sooooo grateful and so indebted to Heavenly Father for so much!
I am truly loving this work and the people here in Jersey!

Thanks for all your prayers and love!

Love you!

-Elder Fotu




No comments:

Post a Comment